ZooRacing ZooRacing ZooDiac Standard GT Body ZR-0007-07
|Beschikbaarheid:||Op voorraad (10)|
Going towards the rear of the car, the newly designed side pods not only add to the overall structure of the body, they also look cool and help to balance the overall downforce by offering a slight upwards sweep. The somewhat simple rear trunk lid design helps with undisturbed airflow towards the rear wing, that was designed to meet all GT class rules. The wing is moulded with two cut lines, a standard 10mm section and a taller “outlaw” marking for increased downforce.
Overall the body’s shape ensures the lowest possible centre of gravity for increased corner speeds especially on high-bite surfaces as well as great high straight-line top speed, even with low-power 17.5T motors – all while offering easy handling characteristics with very balanced front-to-rear grip.
The Zoodiac was designed to offer all of ZooRacing’s class-leading features such as the ability to shift the body forth and back by a total of 8mm in order to fine-tune the car’s balance. The body, designed using the latest CAD techniques, also features a 100mm grid for the rear body mounts, ensuring highly precise body placement and mounting.
The Zoodiac 190mm body shell comes moulded from high-quality 0.7mm polycarbonate for a low weight of only 85g. Part of the package are also the revolutionary 2-step window masks in a new more flexible and stickier quality that will ensure window frames of Pro quality. In a first step all windows are masked using the Step 1 masks. After the painting of the body is completed, the masks will be removed and replaced by the slightly smaller Step 2 masks that leave the window frames exposed and ready to be painted in your favourite colour. The result is highly precise without the need to pre-cut or in-body-cut the window masks, ensuring greater satisfaction and less chances of creating predetermined breaking points. The body package is rounded out by high-quality wing mounting hardware and a highly detailed sticker sheet including grille, head and tail lights.
- CAD designed
- Specialised GT body shell with balanced front-to-rear downforce
- Low-profile design for highest top speeds and corner speeds
- Structured rear end for anti-tuck capabilities
- Large wheel arches allow the body to be placed 4mm front or back (8mm in total)
- Large wheel arches ensure the tyres will not rub in whatever position
- Anti-tuck capabilities with structured side skirts
- 0.7mm standard body weighs in at about 85g cut & including wing
- Detailed decal sheet
- 2-step window masks. New more flexible and stickier quality
- Wing mounting hardware
- 100mm grid on the rear truck lid for easy and convenient body mounting
- Designed to meet all GT/USGT class rules