The front of the body features a scale-looking grill section while the sculptured hood further adds to the visual appearance. The wheel arches sport moulded-on air guide plates for exceptional stability, not only aerodynamically, but they also reinforce the fender sections to ensure long durability. The body is topped off by sturdy wing mount posts, which are part of the rear window.
The Gorilla was designed to offer ZooRacing‘s class-leading features such as the ability to shift the body forth and back by a couple of millimeters for fine-tuning the cars balance and to allow the adaption to pretty much every 1/10th scale FWD chassis.
The Gorilla 190mm FWD body shell comes moulded from high-quality 0.7mm polycarbonate and uses ZooRacing‘s ZOOlite moulding process for a low weight of only 85g – painted and race-ready – and a very low overall center of gravity, making for higher corner speeds than usual FWD body shells. Part of the package are also the revolutionary 2-step window masks in a new more flexible and stickier quality, that will ensure window frames of pro quality. In a first step all windows are masked using the Step 1 masks. After painting the body is completed, the masks will be removed and replaced by the slightly smaller Step 2 masks, that leave the window frames exposed and ready to be painted in your favourite colour. The result is highly precise without the need to pre-cut or in-body-cut the window masks, ensuring greater satisfaction and less chances of creating predetermined breaking points. The body package is topped of by high-quality wing mounting hardware and a highly detailed sticker sheet including grill, head and tail lights.
- CAD designed
- Specialised FWD body shell with balanced front-to-rear downforce
- Low-profile design for highest top speeds and corner speeds
- Structured rear end for anti-tuck capabilities
- Large wheel arches allow the body to be placed forth or back to fine-tune aerodynamics
- Large wheel arches ensure the tyres will not rub in whatever position
- Anti-tuck capabilities with structured side skirts
- The 0.7mm ZOOlite body weighs in at 85g race-ready
- Ride Height 125mm
- Detailed decal sheet
- 2-step window masks. New quality - more flexible and stickier
- Wing mounting hardware