The BL-RS4 pretty much builds on the Pro4, it comes without cooling fan and sports black receiver and on/off switch wires like the Pro4. Last but not least comes the sport-level BL-SP4, a compact unit with newly-added turbo functions for stock racing and a variety of features aimed towards entry-level racers.
- Boost adjustment programmable in Rev and Throttle positions
- Turbo, Turbo delay, Turbo Slope functions
- Brake are programmable for Min, Mid, and Max throttle position
- Two brake settings
- ESC motor output terminal pattern for A-B-C and C-B-A
- Independent frequency settings for forward, brake and neutral
- BL-Pro4 and BL-RS4 are 1-cell, 3.7V LiPo capable
- High voltage BEC output @7.4V
- YBP4 or BL-WMA programmers available for easier programming (sold separately)
Yokomo brushless motor for drifting “ZERO-S” series! Although it has a slightly torque type output characteristic, it has a smoother throttle feeling than before, which makes it easier to handle in the low to medium speed range, and it is set to make traction control easier in RWD drift cornering and straight. The motor case has a minimum cooling hole to promote the important cooling effect when the temperature rises from now on, and the alumite of the center case and the bevel edge treatment of the end bell have a contrasting design. A connection cord is already installed at a reasonable price. It is a basic motor that anyone from beginners to advanced can recommend.
Sets are available in Black, Red or Purple motor colors and with 10.5T or 13.5T motors.