Team Yokomo's competition"Teams" parts have been integrated into the new Teams Edition complete kit that greatly enhances the fighting power of the YD-2RX.
While based on the RX's motor layout for high rear traction, the use of the Teams' main chassis ensures a good steering feel. Not only does it have a sharp response to cornering, but it also provides better control while cornering.
The suspension is also fully tuned with SLF big bore shocks, Team's tapered shock pistons, titanium coated shock shafts, and high grade O-rings, combined with the latest drifting springs for a competitive suspension.
Other features include brass rear sus-mounts to improve rear traction, a LW integrated bulkhead to reduce front weight, and a lightweight slide rack for weight balance.
- The battery holder for the Teams chassis is separate and flexible. Can be stacked inline or sideway.
- Brass rear suspension mounts for smart rear load increase are available in DB and EB with the same width as standard.
- SLF oil shocks are fully tuned with Team's tapered pistons and titanium coated shock shafts.
Changes from the YD-2RX kit:
- Teams lightweight high-traction main chassis set
- Y2-003RSM upper deck
- Integrated lightweight front bulkhead
- Lightweight slide rack set
- Brass rear suspension mounts (D/E)
- Teams tapered pistons
- Titanium coated shock shafts
- Drift specific springs (D-177FA/D-179RA)
- High grade O-rings